APPLICATIONS: Polypropylene is an economical material that offers a combination of outstanding physical, chemical, mechanical, thermal and electrical properties not found in any other thermoplastic.
- Slippery at the molecular level, it does have a relatively high coefficient of friction. Polypropylene possesses good fatigue resistance.
- Does not break when repeatedly bent and Polypropylene is very resistant to absorbing moisture.
- Polypropylene has good chemical resistance over a wide range of bases and acids. Polypropylene has good impact strength. Polypropylene is a good electrical insulator
- 50 x white nuts, 50 x washers,
- M4 x 20mm, Philips Pan Head Screw